WE AT PELEX, INC. (“PELEX”)VALUE YOUR PRIVACY AND ARE COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATACONFIDENTIAL. WE USE YOUR DATA SOLELY IN THE CONTEXT OF PROVIDING YOU WITHFERTILITY AND WOMEN’S HEALTH TELEMEDICINE SERVICES VIA OUR WEB-BASED PLATFORM.
Pleaseread the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data.
What information do We collect and why?
In some cases, this Personal Data may be or may include healthcare information or “protected health information”.
Providing Your Personal Data is not statutorily or contractually mandated. However, if You choose not to provide this information, We cannot create a User Account, and You will be unable to use our Services.
Will We share your Personal Data with anyone else?
· Yes, with a third party with whom you choose to allow Us to share such Personal Data via the Platform.
· Yes, with third parties that help us power our Services
· Yes, with third parties and the government when legal or enforcement issues arise
· Yes, with third parties in the event of are organization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of Pelex’s corporate entity, assets, or stock(including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Where is your Personal Data stored, transmitted and/or maintained?
Personal Data We collect through the Platform will be stored on secure servers in the United States. Some Personal Data may be transmitted to third parties, which parties may store or maintain the data on their secure servers. These third parties are not permitted to transfer Your Personal Data outside of the United States.
How long will We maintain Your Personal Data?
How do We protect Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to applicable data protection laws. These rights may include:
· to access Your Personal Data held by Us;
· to erasure/deletion of Your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws;
· to receive communications related to the processing of Your Personal Data that are concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible;
· to restrict the processing of Your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
· to object to the further processing of Your Personal Data, including the right to object to marketing;
· to request that Your Personal Data be transferred to a third party, if possible; and
· to receive Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
How do you contact Us with questions or concerns?